Art of the Horse 2020 Guidelines, Rules, and Agreement
- Artist retains copyright to her/his images. However, accepted images do become part of WHOA! archives and will be used for 2020 Calendar and Note Cards. All proceeds to be retained by WHOA! and Woodside Community Foundation;
- Must be Bay Area resident. Submit proof of residency to email@example.com – either a driver’s license with a current address or a utility bill from the last three months;
- All artwork must be the original work of the artist- no giclees or computer generated art; any medium allowed. If a piece is selected for the calendar, then the artist must provide high res photo of each piece selected;
- Artists may submit up to 3 pieces;
- Selected Artists (12): Calendar will feature one artist for each month, with title of the work and artist name on front, artist info and artist statement on back.
- Notecards will have all information on the back of the blank card only. All notecards and calendars to be sold or given as gifts at the sole discretion of WHOA!, to benefit WHOA! and to further WHOA!’s mission. (Thank you for your support!)
- By completing and signing an Artist Registration Form, Artist represents and warrants that the artwork does not infringe upon or violate any copyright, trademark, common law or statutory right of any person, firm or corporation. Further, by signing the Artist Registration Form, Artist agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WHOA!, its successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, and/or representatives, from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, expenses, and damages (including without limitation, attorney’s costs and fees), in connection with the Art of the Horse and the production of calendars and notecards.