Art of the Horse 2020 – Submission Form
The top 12 pieces will be used for our 2021 calendar
The public will decide!
We look forward to your participation! Please consider the following before submission:
- Residents of San Mateo / San Francisco Counties, The North Bay, East Bay and South Bay may participate. Please indicate your county of residence.
- You may submit a total of 3 images in JPG, GIF, or PNG formats. Images should not be more than 1 MB each.
- When submitting multiple images, please number each file (i.e. 1-artwork.jpg, 2-artwork.jpg, etc.) Please select them for upload at the same time.
- Please enter the name you would like shown in the gallery online.
- Artwork will be visible in the gallery after approval by the administrator. Images that are not of good quality will not be published.
- Artists are required to read and agree to our contest terms – Review terms
- Submission deadline for inclusion is September 30, 2020 | 12 midnight PST (Deadline Extended!)
- Voting by the public will begin October 1, 2020. The online gallery will be made public on this date. (New Start Date! )
- Winners will be announced October 7, 2020
No entries found