2019 Progressive Trail Ride Day of the Horse
Register to Ride Through the Town of Woodside, 10/12/19, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Things to Know
- BRING YOUR OWN HORSE: This ride is for experienced riders with their own horse. NO Stallions allowed.
- EARLY BIRD: To become an Early Bird, submit your registration, signature release & payment by AUGUST 31.
- STABLING: Limited free off site overnight stabling/dry camping available. Reservations required – First Reserved, First Served.
- DONATIONS: Donations are always welcomed in addition to your Rider Registration fee
- Supporting WHOA! Projects: Your Contributions support Woodside Day of the Horse and WHOA! projects.
Rider Registration Fees (minimum donation)
- $50 Rider if submitted / postmarked BY AUGUST 31, 2019*.
- $75 Rider if submitted / postmarked ON OR AFTER SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.*
- $90 CASH Rider if paid on the day of the event
* complete submission must include registration form, payment and signed waiver. Download Registration form for Mail in