2019 Progressive Trail Ride Day of the Horse
Register to Ride Through the Town of Woodside, 10/12/19, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Things to Know
- BRING YOUR OWN HORSE: This ride is for experienced riders with their own horse or equid. NO Stallions allowed.
- EARLY BIRD: To become an Early Bird, submit your registration, signature release & payment by AUGUST 31.
- STABLING: Limited free off site overnight stabling/dry camping available. Reservations required – First Reserved, First Served.
- DONATIONS: Donations are always welcomed in addition to your Rider Registration fee.
- Supporting WHOA! Projects: Your Contributions support Woodside Day of the Horse and WHOA! projects.
Rider Registration Fees (minimum donation)
- $50 Rider if submitted / postmarked BY AUGUST 31, 2019*.
- $75 Rider if submitted / postmarked ON OR AFTER SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.*
- $90 CASH Rider if paid on the day of the event
* complete submission must include registration form, payment and signed waiver.
Rider Registration Form
Online registration is now closed. You can still ride, but you must register at the Mounted Patrol WHOA! desk at the Day of the Horse. Mounted Patrol: 521 Kings Mountain Rd, Woodside, CA 94062