Progressive Trail Ride!
Woodside Day of the Horse
Register to Ride Through the Town of Woodside, 10/08/22 | 11am-2pm
Historically, participants from all over California enjoy this legendary trail ride that gives riders a glimpse of rural America right in the heart of Silicon Valley.
The Ride Route
The official route is on the Woodside Town Trails and Ride Stops include both public and private horse-friendly locations, concentrating in the areas near central Woodside.
Your Participation Matters
Your participation and contributions through registration fees and additional donations support Woodside Day of the Horse and WHOA! projects in the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The ride is open to the public; all participants must be mounted on the trail ride.
- Boots and helmets are strongly advised.
- You must bring your own horse.
- No stallions or dogs are permitted.
- The route will be “Take Your Own Line” within the time allowed and will encourage an efficient path to all stops.
- Riders may start at any point. The official route will use only town trails without gates.
- Stop locations will be annotated on the rider map with directions as needed and well-marked signs.
- Stops include both public and private horse-friendly locations, concentrating in the areas near central Woodside.