Several years ago, there was a washout/slide on Bear Gulch Creek that closed the Center Trail, one of the most important trails in Woodside. The Center Trail Bridge replacement project was initiated and has now been completed and is open for equestrian use. Just this week, the contractor finished installing the bridge, building the new access trail to the bridge and fixing the fence along the west side of the trail.
Here is a list of all the generous donors who participated in making this happen!
- Woodside Trails Club – $85,850
- Woodside Trails Committee Donation Fund – $50,000
- WHOA!-Woodside Horse Owners Association – $25,000
- Mounted Patrol Foundation – $15,000
- Woodside Community Foundation-Trails Fund – $10,000
- CHAPS-Community Horse Advocacy Program SMC – $5,000
- Anne Van Camp – $5,000
- Tom Shanahan – $5,000
- Don Pugh – $1,000